If you find your schedule swamped up such that you don’t have to hit the gym, don’t worry, there is a solution to that. You can bring the gym to your home’s comfort by investing in the best mini exercise bike that comes with an array of benefits. This bike can be your savior, for it works effectively to improve your overall physique.
Carry on with your regular work out routine by using a mini exercise bike that delivers remarkable results. What makes this training equipment outstanding is its size, flexibility, and portability. It doesn’t occupy a large space meaning it can fit perfectly to a given area in your home.
Does Mini Exercise Bike Work?
Yes, mini exercise bike works by providing practical solutions if you are keen on keeping fit. Using a mini exercise bike improves your body tone while also enabling you to lose excess weight considerably. This bike is quite popular among the older generation because it provides a low-intensity workout perfect for this generation. It is the best training equipment that helps you remain fit without visiting the gym.
Mini exercise bikes provide a light workout, meaning even if you are recovering from an injury, this training can help you immensely. It is affordable and works to improve blood flow, burn calories, enhance muscle tone, and improve cardio. Without a doubt, a mini exercise bike is an excellent home gym equipment. If you are not a hardcore fitness fanatic, you will find this training equipment practical and reliable.
Table of Content:
Let us assist you get things more clearly rather than tangling around. Here are the quick links to help you navigate through the sections of the article easier:
- Does Mini Exercise Bike Work?
- 5 Best Mini Exercise Bike Reviews 2020
- How to Use Mini Exercise Bike? Step by Step Guide
- Final Thought
A quick comparison chart can get you a grasp on each product we covered. Follow this chart to understand which mini exercise bike our expert team suggests you, chronologically:
DeskCycle Under Desk Cycle, Pedal Exerciser – Stationary Mini Exercise Bike
MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike Arm and Leg Exerciser
FitDesk Under Desk Cycle – Stationary Pedal Exerciser with Smooth Magnetic Resistance
Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike with Digital Monitor
Exerpeutic Motorized Leg and Arm Pedal Exerciser Mini Exercise Bike with Bonus Mat
5 Best Mini Exercise Bike Reviews 2020
If you have been looking for a piece of training equipment that you can use to exercise at home or in the office, opt for the best mini exercise bike. It works significantly by providing practical training solutions that you will find worthwhile. In this review, we will discuss in detail the top five mini exercise bikes you will find in the market to give you an easier time when choosing the ideal one.
1. Deskcycle Under Desk Cycle, Pedal Exerciser
If you are keen on staying fit as you continue with your work in the office, you need to go for the DeskCycle Under Desk. This mini exercise bike under desk equipment provides low-impact cycling as you sit, making it quite convenient. It is designed with eight different calibrated intensity levels you can choose from for a total workout, making you push your limit.
This Stationary Mini Exercise Bike is equipped with a patented magnetic resistance mechanism to deliver the ideal pedal motion suitable for your joints. You will find a magnetic precision flywheel that guarantees discreet performance no matter the resistance level. It is the best pedal exerciser under desk that provides the best work out for everyone.
An LCD multifunctional screen is provided by this Pedal Exerciser that indicates calories burned, time, speed, and distance. It also features an online calorie burned calculator that you can use to check the calories burned after a specified workout. This DeskCycle is constructed up to 27 inches, meaning that works exceptionally well with low desks.
DeskCycle Under Features:
- This is a top-notch quality portable under desk bike that you can use to stay fit while in the office, making you attain increased productivity as you burn calories.
- The DeskCycle Under Desk features a patented magnetic resistance mechanism that works to deliver a healthy pedal motion ideal for your joints.
- A Pedal Exerciser is equipped with eight calibrated resistance intensity levels that enable you to choose the level that makes you push your work out for the best results.
- It comes with an LCD display that clearly indicates the calories burned, speed, scan, time, and distance.
- The Stationary Mini Exercise Bike comes with an online calorie burned calculator, which helps you check the calories burned.
2. MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike Arm and Leg Exerciser
The MagneTrainer Exercise Bike features a patented adjustable magnetic resistance system that delivers an ultra-smooth pedal motion for forward and reverses directions. It comes with a wide resistance range making it perfect for physical therapy and a high cardio workout. The seven precision sealed bearings work excellently to provide magnetic resistance.
This Mini Exercise Bike is lightweight and compact, making it work well as an arm and leg exerciser. The sturdy steel frame featured in this exercise bike and a 15-inch-wide base guarantees stability and durability to resist years of continuous use. With a weight of 39lb, this exercise bike ensures that the pedals keep moving smoothly at a steady pace.
The pedals of this bike are equipped with adjustable Velcro straps that can sustain different foot sizes. These straps can be used for feet and hands, delivering utmost comfort when pedaling; it is no wonder that it is the best mini exercise bike for elderly. An electronic monitor is provided in this bike that indicates calories, distance, speed, and time. The display automatically goes off when you are no longer using the bike.
MagneTrainer-ER Mini Features:
- An adjustable magnetic resistance system is featured by the MagneTrainer bike that works by delivering an ultra-smooth pedal motion.
- The wide resistance range makes this exercise bike the best for a high cardio workout and physical therapy.
- This bike is equipped with adjustable Velcro straps placed on the pedals that provide a tremendous pedaling experience.
- A mini exercise bike featuring a sturdy steel frame that guarantees durability no matter the years of continued use.
- It comes with an electronic monitor display, which indicates calories, distance, speed, and time, then automatically goes off when the bike is not being used.
3. Fitdesk Under Desk Cycle – Stationary Pedal Exerciser
This Stationary Pedal Exerciser is designed with a low pedal rotation height of below 9.75 inches, making it suitable for desks with a height of up to 26 inches. If you are keen on having a portable mini exercise bike, choose this FitDesk Under Desk Cycle suitable for office use and quiet home. Its eight-position magnetic resistance works excellently for different exercise resistance, making it perfect for any fitness level.
The FitDesk Cycle is the best pedal exerciser for seniors who want to remain focused when exercising without noise distractions. This is assured by the bike’s whisper-quiet pedal motion that helps you work out with less noise. The balanced flywheel and twin belt drive also ensure you resist additional noises.
A digital display meter is mounted on this pedal exerciser that shows critical information such as burned calories, speed, time, scan, and lifetime distance. It is a versatile exerciser that is also durable to enable you to carry out your daily exercise to improve your health. With the foot-shifter provided by this Stationary Pedal Exerciser guarantee tension adjustment when pedaling.
FitDesk Under Features:
- The FitDesk Under Desk Cycle features a low pedal rotation height suitable for desks with a height of below 26 inches.
- This Stationary Pedal Exerciser features eight positions magnetic resistance that provides different exercise resistance for all fitness levels.
- It is equipped with a twin belt drive and a balanced flywheel that deliver exceptional performance and smooth, quiet operation.
- A foot-shifter is incorporated in this exercise bike to provide you with tension adjustment, making you pedal with ease.
- This is a portable mini exercise bike that is durable and versatile to ensure you carry out your exercise daily for health improvement.
4. Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike
This is a Mini Exercise Bike having a compact design with a length of 20.5’’ and a height of 10.5’’, making it suitable to store under the desk. You will enjoy a smooth operation when using this exercise bike thanks to its belt-drive mechanism and flywheel. It comes with eight-level adjustable resistance that enables you to progress to the next level with ease making you burn extra calories.
You will love the two in one design of this Sunny Health & Fitness exercise bike that enables you to switch from one exercise to another. The carry handle provides a unique sturdy handgrip that ensures you move this exercise bike from one place to the next. This exercise bike weighs up to 19lbs, making it portable and easy to move around.
The Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike is fitted with adjustable straps that fit your feet perfectly while allowing you to make necessary adjustments. It is a suitable exercise bike with digital monitor with a battery-powered display meant to keep track of your daily workout details, like burned calories, distance, time, and speed. You can improve the upper body activity when exercising with this bike using it on a desk-level surface.
Sunny Health Features:
- An exercise bike featuring eight levels of resistance intensities enables you to progress from one level to the next, making you burn extra calories.
- This Mini Exercise Bike comes with a 2-in-1 design that allows you to switch from one exercise to the other engaging upper body muscle groups.
- The Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic is equipped with a flywheel and belt-drive mechanism that delivers smooth operation.
- It comes with an integrated handgrip that enables you to carry this bike from home to the office with ease.
- A digital monitor is featured in this exercise bike that displays your workout activities such as burned calories, speed, time, and distance.
5. Exerpeutic Motorized Leg and Arm Pedal Exerciser Mini Exercise Bike
The Exerpeutic Motorized exercise bike is engineered by an adjustable electric speed monitor that provides a low impact exercise, which is not too hard on the joints. It is the ideal mini exercise bike for elderly persons thanks to the motor-assisted cycle movement that enables you to move legs or arms with ease. You will be able to promote blood circulation in your arms and legs due to the consistent pedaling motion. This also enhances muscle strength while promoting balance.
This Mini Exercise Bike features foldable pedals with adjustable straps that ensure your feet don’t slip as you pedal. You can easily control the speed due to the hand-held speed controller provided by this exercise bike. The best part is you don’t have to stop working when using this bike because you can exercise as you work while seated. An inbuilt carry handle is introduced in this mini bike, making it easily portable when moving from home to the office.
A multi-function LCD monitor is featured in this motorized exerciser that displays calories burned, time, speed, and distance. This bike comes with a motor auto-stop overload protection that guarantees safety if you end up pedaling with extreme force. You will also find a bonus mat included when purchasing this bike that provides a clean surface to place your bike when exercising.
Exerpeutic Motorized Features:
- This exercise bike features an adjustable speed motor that provides a low impact workout not too hard on the joints.
- The foldable pedals and adjustable straps work excellently to ensure your feet don’t slip when pedaling.
- An Exerpeutic Motorized exercise bike with motor-assisted cycle movement to move your legs or arms without difficulties while promoting blood circulation in your arms and legs.
- You will find an LCD monitor in this mini exercise bike that displays calories burned, time, speed, and distance.
- This bike has a motor auto- stop overload protection for safety and a bonus mat that provides a clean surface for exercising.
How to Use Mini Exercise Bike? Step by Step Guide
Mini exercise bikes have gained popularity over the years due to their immense health benefits. They are excellent in promoting physical fitness when seated, making it quite beneficial. Inasmuch as exercise bikes are great fitness devices, you have to know how to use them well.
This is how to use a mini exercise bike:
Step 1: Choose the mini exercise bike that works best with you.
Step 2: Choose where to place the bike either on the floor right in front of your chair or if you are using it under a desk, set it up underneath the desk.
Step 3: Take a seat and place your feet on the pedals.
Step 4: Ensure your feet fit correctly before you start pedaling. Make adjustments where necessary, ensuring that your feet are not slipping.
Step 5: The pedal arm should be at the 1 o’clock position before you start pedaling, so note that.
Step 6: Start pedaling by making sure that you pedal downwards but not forwards as most people do. At this point, your feet should be pointing forward and not upwards; that is very crucial for it guarantees that your bike does not tilt.
Step 7: Give yourself up to 15 minutes minimum resistance while increasing the tension bit by bit. Keep doing this continually for about 30 minutes till you attain the resistance that suits you.
Step 8: You can now stary pedaling downward after you are done pedaling upwards for about an hour or two. You will have mastered the art of pedaling, meaning pedaling downward will come in naturally.
Step 9: You can incorporate repeat sequence, if necessary, to ensure that you complete your workout.
Step 10: Once you are done exercising for the day, you can fold the bike and store it in a suitable area for your next workout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mini exercise bikes can raise a lot of questions in the users mind and here are some, with the answer you’re looking for:
Can Mini Exercise Bikes Burn Calories?
A mini exercise bike can help you burn calories if at all, you make regular use of it. It is practical and works perfectly mostly because pedaling is an excellent way of burning, making you achieve your weight goals.
Is a Mini Exercise Bike Good for Losing Weight?
Because a mini exercise bike helps burn calories, it is evident that it will aid you in losing weight. You will be able to attain your weight loss target the more you use an exercise bike.
Is a mini exercise bike a good workout?
This bike is a piece of excellent exercise equipment that provides a perfect workout. It helps you with your fitness goals, improves tone, and promotes blood circulation.
Are mini exercise bikes good for seniors?
Absolutely! This is because they provide a low-impact workout that does not stress the joints and muscles. This bike does not involve straining workouts, which is precisely what the seniors are keen on.
A best mini exercise bike is perfect for regular exercise as it focuses on improving your overall physique. Apart from that, they are suitable for the elderly, providing simple workouts not offered in the gym. Mini exercise bikes are an excellent investment, especially because you can use them at home or in the office due to their portable nature.
The MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike Arm and Leg Exerciser tops the list as the best mini exercise bike. This is due to its ultra-smooth pedal motion and a wide resistance range for a high cardio workout. It has a sturdy steel frame and adjustable Velcro straps perfect for different foot sizes and provides comfort when pedaling.